awkward awkward

Not bad, but the girl looks more masculine that the guy, the shoulders and the hands... too man like.

Eien Eien

And awesome puzzle game. :3

*Flight* *Flight*

Awesome game, the controls are lovely. Tip: you can do really smooth and nice launches with a Bamboo Tablet. xD

Sunshine Sunshine

The game is awesome, but I have a problem: I have all the stars except one, you need to collect all the five starlets in a level to get one of the three stars per lever. In the level 20, the last one, whit the boss and the epic run, there are just four starlets; now, I got the four and end the level like 10 times, serching carefuly for the one that I may be missing, but there are just four, I'm sure, and on the stadisticts at the end of the level says that I have 5/5 starlets, (like if I got five, but as I say, there are just four) and of course it's not giving my the start, and I just can't get it cuz... well, I repeat, there are just four starlets in thet level. So I can't get de achivments neither, and that's quite annoying. :(

Morbidware responds:

Hi, the fifth star is to the left of the screen, behind the boss. You must find a way to go behind the boss to take it, then just wait for the boss to exit from the right and you can complete the level without being chased. It's really hard to take, good luck!